- This event has passed.
Pivot for Equality: Presenting ONE SPEAK
April 5 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
The Pivot for Equality event series is for men and women looking for opportunities to collaborate and partner together for gender equality.
Join us for our an interactive discussion facilitated by Julie Kratz, local leadership and career speaker, coach, and author. Julie will share stories, ideas, and research from her new book, ONE: How Male Allies Support Women for Gender Equality, with four proven strategies for men and women to succeed together.
This workshop will focus on the third strategy – Speaking: How Men Speak up with Her, and How Women Speak Up with Him.
Julie’s research shows that male allies:
- Meet the Wharton 22’s. Stories from interviews of male ally organization at Wharton.
- Be Her Voice When She is Not There. Know what she wants and her strengths to speak up for women not in the room.
- Mentor Her. Mentoring tips to guide her and help her learn from your experience.
And, women leaders:
- Teach Him How You Want to be Treated. Tips to share with men about how best to support you.
- Ask for What You Want. Strategies to start the dialogue and intentionally say what you want and do not want from his support.
- Draw Clear Boundaries. The importance of expectation setting in the relationship and clear objectives.
We conclude the series next time with our discussion on Work-Life: How Men Do the Fair Share, and How Women Practice Self-Care.
Reserve your spot now for this exciting workshop! Register here.